01. If you are new to Western, you can start slow with a shirt, hat or boots. It does not have to be an entire statement, but just a pop of color or personality.
02. Shirt designs are highly varied from casual to dressy, conservative to flamboyant. Western shirts are all about the design details and special treatments including: front and back yokes, our signature “sawtooth” flap pockets and diamond-shaped snaps. Vintage embroidered shirts often have “smile” pockets in various designs, shotgun cuffs and piping. You can pick whatever you prefer in a huge range of fabrics and colors from denim, solid cotton, plaid, warm flannel, even fleece, or styles with vintage embroidery. Everyone needs a basic white or stonewashed denim shirt.
03. Hats are personal. Never wear one with more personality than you have! Choose a straw for warm weather or felt for winter. Both are good to protect you from the sun and elements.
04. Accessorizing adds fun to your look. Nothing is nicer than a tooled leather belt with a handmade buckle. Bolo ties add a twist to black tie. Women look great with a concho belt. Scarves add a personal touch.
05. Boots can be an easy choice or a long-term decision. Finely made boots can last a lifetime, so pick something that will age well.
Don't miss out on Union Station's Farmer's Market every Saturday. Enjoy fresh produce exclusively from local farmer… https://t.co/xbuCWSL869
Project Angel Heart needs bag decorator volunteers! They deliver the meals in bags and ask volunteers to decorate t… https://t.co/tjnXOQLZoU
Mark your calendars! Serve It Up! Doubles Tennis Tournament will be a fun, active and competitive opportunity to ga… https://t.co/7sIYyF6wVt