01. If you are new to Western, you can start slow with a shirt, hat or boots. It does not have to be an entire statement, but just a pop of color or personality.
02. Shirt designs are highly varied from casual to dressy, conservative to flamboyant. Western shirts are all about the design details and special treatments including: front and back yokes, our signature “sawtooth” flap pockets and diamond-shaped snaps. Vintage embroidered shirts often have “smile” pockets in various designs, shotgun cuffs and piping. You can pick whatever you prefer in a huge range of fabrics and colors from denim, solid cotton, plaid, warm flannel, even fleece, or styles with vintage embroidery. Everyone needs a basic white or stonewashed denim shirt.
03. Hats are personal. Never wear one with more personality than you have! Choose a straw for warm weather or felt for winter. Both are good to protect you from the sun and elements.
04. Accessorizing adds fun to your look. Nothing is nicer than a tooled leather belt with a handmade buckle. Bolo ties add a twist to black tie. Women look great with a concho belt. Scarves add a personal touch.
05. Boots can be an easy choice or a long-term decision. Finely made boots can last a lifetime, so pick something that will age well.
We're gearing up for the summer season with Colorado Fresh Markets! Farmer's Markets begin May 1st! 🍎🍅🥕… https://t.co/sqedQ95ucW
Go visit SUE: The T. rex Experience at the Museum of Nature and Science. This multimedia show will transport you ri… https://t.co/VPonNCzEaw
Stop by Le French and indulge in the Crêpe Suzette, filled with house-made orange marmalade, mascarpone chantilly,… https://t.co/XGfiIyDSEY