Denver Day of Rock Ready to Rock the Streets of LoDo
Headliners include Frank Ray, Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers and Dwayne Dopsie & the Zydeco Hellraisers
Denver’s Amp the Cause is thrilled to announce that the 2023 Denver Day of Rock will be held on Saturday, June 3rd.
Founded in 2004, Denver Day of Rock is a FREE one-day music festival taking place on three stages across downtown Denver’s LoDo District starting at 1 p.m.
This year’s line-up will feature 15 amazing bands, with three headliners:
- Frank Ray –a Texas chart-topper and bilingual recording artist opening doors for a modern Latino Country movement
- Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers – An American rock band know their timeless blend of punk rock, country-western and mariachi influences and incredible live performance
- Dwayne Dopsie & the Zydeco Hellraisers – A soulful mix of rhythm, blues, funk, rock and roll and pop with an old-time Zydeco feel
Other top performers will include:
- Welshy Arms – An American blues & rock band from Cleveland
- Jamestown Revival – The Americana/Roots Rock band from Austin who affectionately describe their music as “Southern & Garfunkel”
- Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears – American blues, funk and soul artist from Austin
Open to all, the family-friendly Denver Day of Rock will also feature food trucks, a silent disco, a beer garden, balloon artists, face painters and more.
VIP Lounge Passes are available for $250 per person, which includes hosted catering and open bar access to three VIP lounges at the event.
For the full schedule of concerts, please visit here.
Denver Day of Rock unites the community through music and family friendly entertainment while also raising funds to help Amp the Cause continue to support non-profits in the community. More than 130 local volunteers help staff Denver Day of Rock, which draws tens of thousands of people to downtown Denver each summer.
Community partners for the 2023 Denver Day of Rock include Visit Denver, Cigna, Milender White, Davis, Graham & Stubbs and others.
“We are really excited to share this incredible lineup of performers for 2023,” said Amp the Cause Founder & CEO Christie Isenberg. “We are grateful to our community partners for their support and look forward to welcoming music fans to enjoy a joyful day of music in downtown Denver.”
Amp the Cause raises critical health and education funds, generates awareness of local charities, uses monetary and in-kind donations to help children with life-threatening illnesses and provides opportunities for kids to participate in educational programs in a safe and healthy environment. Since it was founded in 2004, Amp the Cause has given more than $11.6 million to Colorado non-profits.
For more information or to make a donation, please visit here.