Exploring the Beautiful Southwest Through Oil Paintings With Kathleen Frank
In joyful preparation for numerous upcoming shows, Kathleen Frank spent much of her time in 2022 traveling in the Southwest and West – hiking and photographing landscapes to be painted.
On a wonderful trip to Montana with a friend – she pulled a little camper behind her as they traveled and hiked, shortly after she worked productively in her studio on the works to be exhibited.
Upcoming exhibits slated thus far include:
- A solo shows at Northwest Montana History Museum, Kalispell, Montana in 2023;
- Fine Arts Gallery, University of New Mexico Valencia, Los Lunas, New Mexico in 2023
- Sahara West Gallery and Performing Arts Center, Las Vegas, Nevada in 2023
- International Art Museum of America, San Francisco, California in 2024
- MonDak Heritage Center | Art & History Museum, Sidney, Montana in 2024
- St. George Museum of Art, St. George, Utah in 2024
- A dual exhibit at WaterWorks Museum, Miles City, Montana in 2025
You can follow Kathleen Frank’s career through the link here.