Enjoy Dining In A Private Life-Sized Whiskey Barrel At The New Après Ski Lounge
Stoke & Rye at The Westin Riverfront is very excited to be showcasing Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey with the new Après Ski Lounge, an immersive dining & drinking experience in a private life-sized whiskey barrel. They will also be hosting a Whiskey Dinner on Sunday March 19th featuring four delicious courses paired with award-winning Colorado whiskey.
Après Ski Lounge
Offered from Friday, March 17 – Sunday, April 2nd, the heated Stranahan’s whiskey barrels will be available daily for après ski from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. on The Westin Riverfront’s Gondola Plaza.
Two Stranahan’s tasting experiences will be offered, each paired with a special menu created by the culinary team at Stoke & Rye.
Blue Peak Experience – $90 per person
- Maple Old Fashioned Cocktail + Burrata Salad – arugula, truffle salt & heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Stranahan’s Original + Smoked Oysters – with pine, lemon-bourbon aioli, trout caviar & chimichurri
- Stranahan’s Sherry Cask + Beef Tartare – black garlic aioli, marble potato chips, green tapenade, cured quail egg yolk & grilled focaccia
Black Diamond Experience – $110 per person
- Maple Old Fashioned Cocktail + Burrata salad – arugula, truffle salt & heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Stranahan’s Original + Smoked Oysters – pine, lemon-bourbon aioli, trout caviar & chimichurri
- Stranahan’s Sherry Cask + Beef Tartare – black garlic aioli, marble potato chip, green tapenade, cured quail egg yolk &grilled focaccia
- Stranahan’s Diamond Peak + Bread Pudding – with whiskey sauce, berry & vanilla ice cream
Advanced reservations are required here for the Après Ski Lounge at Stoke & Rye. There is a 4 guest maximum per Whiskey Barrel.
Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey Dinner
Founded in 2004 by George Stranahan and Jess Graber, Stranahan’s was the first legal distillery in Colorado since the end of Prohibition. Today, Stranahan’s makes the country’s leading American Single Malt whiskey and is a fixture in Colorado’s booming distilling scene.
Starting at 6 p.m. guests can enjoy a custom menu for the evening created by Stoke & Rye Executive Chef Angel Munoz, including:
Welcome Cocktail: Maple Old Fashioned with Stoke & Rye housemade bread
1st COURSE: Beef Tartare – tenderloin, black garlic aioli, capers, cured quail egg, crispy marble potato chips, olive tapenade & grilled housemade focaccia
Paired with Stranahan’s Original
2nd COURSE: Fig & Burrata Salad – arugula, whiskey peach jam, compote figs, hazelnuts, balsamic reduction & extra virgin olive
Paired with Stranahan’s Sherry Cask
3rd COURSE: Braised Lamb Shank – with heirloom carrots, marble roasted potatoes & whiskey demi
Paired with Stranahan’s Diamond Peak
4th COURSE: Bread Pudding – Stranahan’s & Bjorn honey sauce, berries & vanilla ice cream
Paired with Rocky Mountain Spiked Coffee
The evening will end with a special Stranahan’s tasting.
The Stoke & Rye Stranahan’s Whiskey Dinner is priced at $135 per person. Advanced reservations are required here.