Experience Thousands of Flowers in Bloom at the Colorado Garden & Home Show
The 64th Colorado Garden & Home Show, produced by Colorado Garden Foundation with support from title sponsor Bellco Credit Union, will return to the Colorado Convention Center Feb. 4-12, 2023.
Over the course of nine days, the Convention Center is transformed to feature thousands of flowers in bloom and a one-stop marketplace of inspiration and advice from more than 500 companies across the country and internationally.
“For more than 60 years, Colorado Garden & Home Show has been an inspirational oasis for gardeners and home improvement enthusiasts alike and we’re proud to have another amazing lineup of gardens, exhibitors and educational seminars for 2023,” said Jim Fricke, executive director, Colorado Garden Foundation. “Bellco’s support, along with ticket proceeds from our shows, is what allows Colorado Garden Foundation to continue our important mission of supporting programs that further Colorado’s horticultural industry.”
Bellco annually makes matching grant contributions to the Foundation’s grant and scholarship program. To date, the Foundation has contributed more than $12 million to programs across the state, a significant portion of which includes Bellco’s matching dollars. Bellco has matched more than $277,000 in grants since 2012.
The Colorado Garden & Home Show schedule includes:
- More than 500 companies from 25 states, Canada and the Netherlands introducing new technologies and products in landscaping, gardening, energy-efficient heating and cooling, window treatments, siding, flooring, lighting, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, patio furniture, gutters, sound systems, storage systems, greenhouses, decks, spas and more.
- 8 inspiring landscaped gardens with rich colors, fragrances and textures including the Denver Public Library Friends Foundation, themed entry garden.
- The Education Garden along with free educational seminars and how-to demonstrations by CSU Master Gardeners.
- Grant award ceremony on Feb. 10 at 1 p.m. by Colorado Garden Foundation, awarding $550,000 in grants to Colorado organizations, with funding coming directly from show ticket sales.
- Flower saleon Feb. 8, at 12 p.m. including bulbs and perennials.
One hundred percent of every ticket sold is awarded by the Colorado Garden Foundation in the form of grants and student scholarships, including one four-year, full-ride scholarship to attend a Colorado institution.
Parking is available at Empower Field at Mile High Lot C for $10 cash per vehicle, free shuttles are available to the Convention Center.
About Colorado Garden Foundation
Colorado Garden Foundation, a nonprofit corporation, 501(c)(3), provides funds for horticultural-related grants and scholarships for the benefit of Colorado. To date, the Foundation has awarded more than $12 million for horticultural projects and scholarships throughout the state. Colorado Garden Foundation presents the Colorado Fall Home Show focusing on home renovation, remodeling and sustainable living and the Colorado Garden & Home Show, the Rocky Mountain region’s largest, oldest and most prestigious consumer garden and home improvement show west of the Mississippi in February. For more information, visit here.